An opportunity exists for an Experienced Carpenter to join our team.
We are a locally owned company based in Wanganui, with a focus on providing a personal, professional and high quality service to our clients. We specialise in high end new builds, architectural homes, passive homes, renovations and light commercial work.
We are seeking an experienced qualified carpenter to join our team on a full-time basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing all aspects of residential building with the added opportunity to be involved in learning Passive House construction methods. We are the eHaus Licensee for the Wanganui area. eHaus are New Zealand leaders in Passive House design and construction.
You will need to:
- Be an experienced carpenter with a good broad knowledge and a NZ trade qualification in carpentry
- Have a full set of well maintained hand tools
- Have excellent attention to detail and be committed to delivering a top quality product for our clients
- Have the ability to work well in a team and be honest and reliable
We value our carpenters and recognise that working for a great company with a good team culture and having the potential for personal growth is an essential part of having job satisfaction.
We can offer you:
- A competitive hourly rate which will be negotiated based on the skills and experience you can bring to the team
- Interesting projects including High End Residential, Period Renovations and Passive Houses
- Training in Passive House construction
- A great work culture with a fun friendly team and a supportive environment in a family business where we value our people and are committed to seeing you develop to your full potential
If this sounds like you, apply today.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stacey on 021 531 882 for more information.