An opportunity exists for a Site Foreman with a great attitude to join our team.
Learn to construct the Passive House way and qualify as a Passive House Tradesperson
We are a locally owned company with a focus on providing a personal, professional and high quality service to our clients. We specialise in high end new builds, architectural homes, some renovations and light commercial work.
We are seeking a Qualified Carpenter to join our team as a Site Foreman on a full-time basis. Previous experience is not essential as we can train you.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing all aspects of residential building with the added opportunity to be involved in learning Passive House construction methods. We are the eHaus Licensee for the Wanganui area. eHaus are New Zealand leaders in Passive House design and construction.
You will need to:
- Be an experienced carpenter with a good broad knowledge and a NZ trade qualification in carpentry
- Have a full set of well maintained hand tools
- Have excellent attention to detail and be committed to delivering a top quality product for our clients
- Have the ability to lead a team
We value our carpenters and recognise that working for a great company with a good team culture and having the potential for personal growth is an essential part of having job satisfaction.
We can offer you:
- A top hourly rate which will be negotiated based on the skills and experience you can bring to the team
- Company vehicle, smartphone and Ipad
- Interesting projects including High End Residential, Period Renovations and Passive Houses
- A great work culture with a fun friendly team and a supportive environment in a family business where we value our people and are committed to seeing you develop to your full potential
If you would like to seize this great opportunity and become part of our team, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stacey on 021 531 882 for more information